Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Office for Student Diversity collaborates across the institution and at all levels to support both medical and graduate students in reaching their academic and personal goals. The Office grounds its diversity work in two, mutually reinforcing philosophies:
- The first philosophical foundation is that diversity is a process of fairness, equity, and inclusion that fosters different ways individuals can contribute to the educational mission of JHUSOM.
- The second philosophical foundation is that representation of different voices at important and often difficult dialogues is necessary to foster innovation, excellence, and discovery, especially voices from individuals from traditionally marginalized communities that have been historically absent.
Everyone has a vital role and an important stake in diversity work, whether it is working together to eliminate health disparities or self-educating to become more interculturally competent in order to collaborate within and across different communities in which persistent inequities continue to exist.
- Contact Us
- Registration for Youth/Undergraduate Programs and Summer Opportunities
- Child Safety Requirements for JHUSOM Programs for Minors
- JHUSOM Diversity Commitment
- For Prospective Students
- Summer Opportunities
- Cultural Competency
- Hopkins Student National Medical Association Chapter
- Health Care Disparities
- Transitioning to Hopkins
- Campus Life (student organizations and support services
- Quick Facts
- Student Experiences
- Connecting to Alumni