I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Benefits Information for Interns and Residents
Individual Benefit Information:
- Affidavit of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Adult Vision Care
- Pending Changes to the Student Health Program
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide (effective 7/1/2016)
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Disability Insurance Policy
- House Staff Supplemental Fund
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Parents in a Pinch
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- SHP Summary Plan Description
- SHP Summary of Material Modifications (effective 7/1/2017)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Termination of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Travel Immunizations
- University Health Services (UHS)
Residency ending? Here's what you need to know.