I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Benefits Information for Postdoctoral Fellows
Individual Benefit Information:
- Adult Vision Care
- Pending Changes to the Student Health Program
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Affidavit of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide (effective 7/1/2016)
- Disability Insurance Policy
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- Request to Waive Student Health Program for Dependents of Postdoctoral Fellows
- SHP Summary Plan Description
- SHP Summary of Material Modifications (effective 7/1/2017)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Termination of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Travel Immunizations
- Work, Life and Engagement Services
- University Health Services (UHS)
Fellowship ending? Here's what you need to know.