Transcripts can be ordered from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine to be delivered via paper or secure email as per the information below.
- There is no charge for a transcript ordered directly from The School of Medicine.
- Transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse incur a cost.
- It takes approximately five business days to prepare and send a transcript.
- Standard delivery of transcripts is by first-class U.S. Mail.
- Official transcripts cannot be released to students or graduates.
- Non degree students (i.e. postdoctoral fellows, special students) - include year(s) in which coursework was taken.
Paper Transcript Request:
A transcript request form can be obtained at the Office of the Registrar (Miller Research Building, Suite 147) or here.
The request can be submitted in writing, in person, by fax or by email to:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Transcript Request
Edward D. Miller Research Building, Suite 147
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205-2196
A paper transcript can also be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse -- there is a $2.25 fee for this service.
Order a paper transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Electronic Transcript Request:
Your transcript will be sent securely through the National Student Clearinghouse (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in a PDF format via email. The fee for this service is $4.00 per request.
Note: Electronic transcripts sent to a recipient other than the student/graduate are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient. Eletronic transcripts sent to a student/graduate are issued as a 'Student Copy' and are UNOFFICIAL.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar at 410-955-3080 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.