Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The size of the diploma is 17" x 14"
If a replacement or duplicate diploma is needed, the request must be made in writing to:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Diploma Request
Edward D. Miller Research Building, Suite 147
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205-2196
Be sure to include a check in the amount of $55 per diploma, payable to "The Johns Hopkins University" along with a cover letter that includes the following:
- Name at graduation
- Current name (if different, specify which name should appear on the diploma)
- Mailing address
- Phone number (in case any questions arise)
- Year of graduation
- Degree earned
- Proof of identity (include a photocopy of your driver's license, birth certificate, U.S. passport, U.S. SSN card, etc)
- Duplicate /replacement diplomas resemble the original except that the signature of the President, Dean and Chairman of the Board of Trustees are those of the current officers.
- Orders for duplicate/replacement diplomas are processed during the first week of each month, with the exception of May (diplomas are not ordered during this month as we prepare for the graduation ceremonies).
- If money is owed to JHU, the replacement/duplicate diploma will not be released until the account is brought up-to-date.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from the date you send your request for delivery
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar at 410-955-3080 or by e-mail at email@example.com.