Skip Navigation
two doctors examinging brain scans
Print This Page
Share this page: More

Name Changes

Request a Name Change for School of Medicine Records

A name change request can be submitted by fax, mail, email or in person to:

The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Name Change Request

Edward D. Miller Research Building, Suite 147
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD  21205-2196

Fax: 410-955-0826

Either submit an information request form or prepare a letter with the following information:

  1. Original name of student or graduate on file with the office
  2. Current name of student or graduate
  3. Effective date of change 
  4. Reason for change
  5. Original signature of graduate or student (requests received without the signature of the graduate or student will not be processed)

If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar:


© The Johns Hopkins University, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, and Johns Hopkins Health System. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy and Disclaimer