The School of Medicine issues certificates for successful completion of a full time fellowship of at least six months in length.
If a replacement or duplicate certificate is needed, the request must be made in writing to:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Certificate Request
Edward D. Miller Research Building, Suite 147
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205-2196
Be sure to include a check in the amount of $25 per certificate, payable to "The Johns Hopkins University" along with a cover letter that includes the following:
- Name at time of fellowship completion
- Social Security Number, if applicable
- Current name (if different, specify which name should appear on the certificate)
- Mailing address
- Phone number (in case any questions arise)
- Year fellowship completed
- Department for which fellow worked
- For a replacement certificate (such as name change, title change), return original to the Registrar's Office
It will take approximately six weeks to receive the replacement/duplicate certificate. If money is owed to JHU, the replacement certificate will not be released until the account is brought up-to-date.
Residents are issued a certificate from the Medical Staff Registrar's Office of the Johns Hopkins Hospital. The phone number to call for information about the residency certificate is 410-735-7000.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar at 410-955-3080 or by email at email@example.com.