I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Where do I obtain a 1098T?
- Access the "Tax Information" area of the Financial Affairs website for additional information.
What documentation is required for "Proof of U.S. Citizenship"?
- U.S. passport, certificate of citizenship, certification of birth abroad, or certificate of naturalization are examples of acceptable documentation. A birth certificate showing that you were born in the U.S. is also acceptable. Note that only the original document will be accepted. No copies will be accepted. When you come into the Financial Aid Office, we will make a copy for our files and return the original document to you.
What documentation is required for "Proof of Permanent Residency Status"?
- The standard document for a permanent resident of the U.S. is the Permanent Resident Card or Resident Alien Card (both referred to as "green cards"). Note that only the original document will be accepted. No copies will be accepted. When you come into the Financial Aid Office, we will make a copy for our files and return the original document to you.
What is the deadline for CONSOLIDATING my student loans?
- GRADUATING STUDENTS will be provided information for consolidating their federal loans at the time of the exit counseling session.
- Before you consolidate, make sure that you have assembled your records documenting the amount of your outstanding Federal Loan debt (Direct Loans and Perkins Loans). Access the NSLDS website for students (www.nslds.ed.gov) to confirm that their numbers match yours. And, then consolidate at www.studentloans.gov