I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
All graduating students who borrowed Federal Direct Stafford Loans (Subsidized/Unsubsidized), Federal Perkins Loans, and/or School of Medicine University Loans are required to complete various exit interview requirements prior to graduation.
- All borrowers are required to attend an online exit counseling session. These sessions provide students with the status of their loan debt obligations and their rights and responsibilities regarding repayment of the loans borrowed.
Click here to access the schedule for the exit counseling session.
- All Federal Perkins Loan borrowers must complete the online Exit Interview at the ECSI website. Students will be sent individual communications via email from The Johns Hopkins University Student Loan Office with their
specific login instructions. Please wait until you have received these instructions before attempting to access the
EXIT INTERVIEW SESSION HANDOUTS:
- Review the Exit Interview "Frequently Asked Questions" document.
- Review the Exit Interview "Glossary of Terms".
- Student Loan Repayment Options
Please note that it is The School of Medicine's policy to place a hold on the diploma of all students that do not complete these requirements at least two weeks prior to graduation.