Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Summer Research Opportunity - Summer 2007
Students that have been selected by the Student Affairs Office to participate in a Summer Research Opportunity are requested to adhere to the following guidelines for the distribution of their pay check.
Please note that the Financial Aid Office will be distributing all pay checks.
- Pay dates are: 7/13, 7/31, 8/15, and 8/31.
- On each of these dates, checks will be distributed between 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Checks will be available on subsequent business days between the hours of 10:00am - 12:00noon and 1:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Proof of ID will be required to receive your check. Examples of acceptable identification are your SOM student ID badge or a valid driver's license. Only photo ID's will be accepted.
- Please print out the timesheet and use one for each of the four pay periods. A completed time sheet must be submitted at the time of the check distribution. No checks will be distributed without receipt of the appropriate completed timesheet.
Summer Research Opportunity Timesheet (2007)
- When picking up your check, you will be asked to sign a photocopy of the check.
If you would like to designate another individual to pick up your check(s), arrangements must be made with the Financial Aid Office. Please submit an email (email@example.com) stating the name of the person who will pick up your paycheck(s) and the date(s) for which they will pick up the
check(s). Individuals you designte must present a photo ID when picking up your paycheck (i.e., SOM student ID badge or a valid driver's license).
Special arrangements to mail your paycheck can also be made by contacting the Financial Aid Office.
- All checks not picked up on or before September 14, 2007, will be returned to The Johns Hopkins Central Payroll Department and cancelled.
- Students can contact the Financial Aid Office with additional questions.
Note: Many of the above forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat viewer, download it free now.