I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Information for Interns and Residents
Graduate medical education programs sponsored by the School of Medicine are overseen by the Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education and the Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC). This site contains important information for residents, clinical fellows, and the faculty and staff that oversees GME programs. Please feel free to contact our office at 410-955-3191 if you need assistance.
For Residents Involved in Clerkships: Medical Student Work Hours Policy
- Johns Hopkins Compliance Line
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Course Registration Information
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Disability Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Mother's Rooms
- Parents in a Pinch Program
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- SHP Summary Plan Description (eff. 7/1/2014)
- SPD Update (eff. 5/15/2015)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Summary of Health Benefits (2014)
- Affidavit of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Termination of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
Some of the items listed above are only available as a PDF.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view these files.