Information for Postdoctoral Fellows
Non-clinical postdoctoral fellowships are overseen by the Associate Dean for Postdoctoral Affairs. Important information and policies which apply to fellows are listed below. Questions concerning these items are often best addressed by the individual program director and the Office of Postdoctoral Programs is available as an additional resource.
Some of the items listed below are only available as a PDF. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view these files.
- Johns Hopkins Compliance Line
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Course Registration Information
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide
- Disability Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Request to Waive Student Health Program for Dependents of Postdoctoral Fellows
- Life Insurance Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- SHP Summary Plan Description (SPD 2011)
- Summary of Health Benefits for Fellows and Students (eff. 7/1/2013)
- The Johns Hopkins Postdoctoral Association (JHPDA)
- Work, Life and Engagement Services