I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Non-clinical postdoctoral fellowships are overseen by the Associate Dean for Postdoctoral Affairs. Important information and policies which apply to fellows are listed below. Questions concerning these items are often best addressed by the individual program director and the Office of Postdoctoral Programs is available as an additional resource.
Some of the items listed below are only available as a PDF.
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Affidavit of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Course Registration Information
- Dental Insurance Benefit Guide
- Disability Insurance Policy
- Johns Hopkins Compliance Line
- Johns Hopkins Postdoctoral Association (JHPDA)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits at a Glance
- Mother's Rooms
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- Request to Waive Student Health Program for Dependents of Postdoctoral Fellows
- SHP Summary Plan Description (eff. 7/1/2014)
- SPD Update (eff. 5/15/2015)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages (SBC) provides a general description of the benefits provided by the School of Medicine Student Health Program. SBCs are required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The federal government developed the SBC form primarily to help those eligible for insurance compare the costs and benefits for different plans.
- Summary of Health Benefits for Fellows and Students
- Termination of Marriage/Same-sex Domestic Partnership Form
- Work, Life and Engagement Services