Office of Faculty Development
The Johns Hopkins University SOM’s Office of Faculty Development creates and delivers effective programs that develop and nurture our diverse faculty as leaders in clinical care, medical education, and research excellence. Our focus on enriching a culture of inclusion, respect, and engagement is fundamental in accomplishing the Johns Hopkins mission and in enabling the School of Medicine to attract and retain our talented faculty.
We envision a culture in which all faculty members are engaged, invested, and passionate about their career development.
- Partner with all levels of leadership to support faculty engagement and career advancement.
- Deliver effective knowledge and skill-building programs centered on:
- leadership development
- grant writing and research
- teaching skills and educational scholarship
- improving efficiency and effectiveness
- work-life integration
- Facilitate professional and peer networks.