Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
National recognition for program building at the Associate Professor level includes development of a clinical, educational, or scientific program that is widely recognized as an outstanding model of its kind and/or that has had a substantial impact on the field.
National recognition for program building may be documented by publications, including:
- Substantive and continuous publication in healthcare management journals
- Clinical or training guidelines
- Descriptions and evaluation of innovative educational, basic science or clinical programs
- Support for research, education, or clinical programs
National recognition for scholarship in education, clinical service, and/or program building may be demonstrated through continuing publication of:
- Descriptions of and evaluation of innovative curricula programs, or teaching methods
- Research that addresses educational topics
- Analytic clinical studies
- Clinical applications of basic science
- Invited reviews
- Book chapters
- Clinical observations/case reports
- Patient education materials
- Continuing dissemination of clinical expertise by audio and video learning aids and through computer-based material, and/or evidence of stimulating trainees and colleagues to prepare clinical papers and reviews
- Critical editorship for a journal or a textbook or the development and dissemination of intellectual properties may also be considered