The mission of the Office of Assessment and Evaluation is to enhance the Johns Hopkins University medical school curriculum through student assessment and program evaluation.
• Program evaluation of the Genes to Society curriculum
• Psychometric analysis of scores from all internally developed examinations and standardized patient examinations
• Faculty development on areas related to assessment and evaluation (e.g., standard-setting for passing scores, item writing, validity, reliability, etc.)
• Management of the Student Outcomes Research Data Warehouse (SORD)
• Statistical consulting for medical education studies
Jorie Colbert-Getz, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment and Evaluation
1600 McElderry Street, Room 334
Armstrong Medical Education Building
Baltimore, MD 21205