Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Office of Curriculum
Our mission at the Office of Curriculum is to deliver the highest quality Doctor of Medicine curriculum for the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. We advocate for teaching and learning that will produce graduates who will achieve the knowledge, skills and professional values to effectively address modern societal health care needs.
By providing centralized management of the curriculum, the office tracks formal curricular events, manages the use of the Armstrong building resources (excepting college and academic computing spaces), provides program evaluation and continuous quality improvement of the curriculum, supports faculty development and innovation, and maintains Educational Program LCME (Liaison Committee on Medical Education) standards.
We value excellence, teamwork and professionalism, and effective and fair use of resources.
Services we provide:
- OASIS course schedule and content support
- Posting lecture materials and handouts
- Setting up Attendance Tracker for individual events
- Teaching faculty development
- Curriculum development consultation
- Development and implementation of online exams
- Course evaluations in pre-clerkship curriculum
- Consultation in educational technology and instructional design
- Maintain and monitor the Clerkship Central Monitoring Database
- Maintain and update the Course Calendar and Manuals
Medical Training Program Administrator