Our mission at the Office of Curriculum is to deliver the highest quality Doctor of Medicine curriculum for the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. We advocate for teaching and learning that will produce graduates who will achieve the knowledge, skills and professional values to effectively address modern societal health care needs.
By providing centralized management of the curriculum, the office tracks formal curricular events, manages the use of the Armstrong building resources (excepting college and academic computing spaces), provides program evaluation and continuous quality improvement of the curriculum, supports faculty development and innovation, and maintains Educational Program LCME (Liaison Committee on Medical Education) standards.
We value excellence, teamwork and professionalism, and effective and fair use of resources.
Services we provide:
- OASIS software support
- Assistance obtaining printed handouts for courses
- Setting up Attendance Tracker for individual events
- Teaching faculty development
- Development and implementation of online exams
- Course evaluations in pre-clerkship curriculum
- Consultation in educational technology and instructional design
Nancy Hueppchen, M.D., M.Sc.
Associate Dean of Undergraduate Medical Education
Henry Fessler, M.D.
Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Medical Education
Violet Kulo, M.S., Ed.D.
Medical Training Program Adminstrator
Academic Program Administrator