At the JHU School of Medicine, we depend on alumni volunteers to help plan and execute successful class reunions. Whether it's your 5th or 50th, your involvement is what makes reunion a memorable event. No matter the amount of time you are able to commit, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for people willing to: (select as many or few as you like)
- Write postcards to classmates to encourage attendance (you will receive postcards, mailings labels and stamps)
- Solicit peers for a class gift (by mail, phone and/or personal visits)
- Act as host/hostess at your class dinner or other gatherings during weekend
- Act as the administrator on your class Facebook page
- Act as the class memory coordinator - collect scanned or electronic photos (with captions) for use on the class Facebook page, the class webpage and/or a slideshow
- Contact classmates to encourage their submission to the "50th Reunion Bio Book"