Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
There are lots of ways to stay connected to Johns Hopkins Medicine. Become a part of our online community, where you can join the conversation and get the latest Hopkins news.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Alumni
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
The following classes are on Facebook. Please click below to join your classmates:
1977, 1978, 1980, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015
If your class is not listed and you would like to start a group, please email JHMAlumni@jhmi.edu.
- Follow Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Alumni Relations - @HopkinsMedAlum
- Follow Hopkins Medicine News - the Johns Hopkins Medicine media team tweets on health news, research and events coming out of Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Follow Johns Hopkins
- Follow Hopkins Kids - official tweets sharing news about the physicians and staff who care for Hopkins’ littlest patients.
- Visit the Johns Hopkins Medicine channel
- Visit the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center channel
- Visit the Johns Hopkins Children's Center channel
- Join the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Alumni Network
- Join the Johns Hopkins Medicine and Health Care Career Network
- Join the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions Alumni Network
Connect with alums who share your interests.
Affinity communities are groups of alumni, students and friends of the university who are drawn together based on common interests and shared experiences. Interacting in person and virtually, our communities encompass all divisions, graduating classes, regions and professions and reflect a remarkable diversity of concerns and activities. Here’s what becoming part of a Hopkins affinity group means to you and your fellow community members:
- Connections and networking opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Education, exploration and new experiences
- Information and sharing of resources
- A sense of community and shared values
We're just getting started (and need your help)!
In cooperation with alumni everywhere, the Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association has recently begun facilitating affinity community development both online and in various regions. Our success depends on you. Here's how you can participate:
Please contact the Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association at email@example.com or 800-548-5481 for more information.
|The following Affinity Group may be of interest to you as a Johns Hopkins Medicine alum.|
A group for members of the Johns Hopkins community who are focused on the many aspects of HIV/AIDS from research, to policy, to direct care and everything in-between. The group brings together individuals to create opportunities for connecting, networking, professional development, and sharing best practices and resources. Join now.
Join the exclusive social and career networking site and online alumni directory, JHU Connect.