We hope you plan on attending the 2015 Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend, June 4-7, 2015. Visit our event webpage for more information.
2014 Scholarship Recognition Event
On April 8, the School of Medicine hosted the annual Scholarship Recognition Event, a night to bring together scholarship donors and recipients.
Genes to Society
The Johns Hopkins Genes to Society curriculum is an innovative, unique approach to medical education. Want to learn more? Watch this video series.
News & Information
- Read the June issue of our e-newsletter
- From Dean Rothman: Why aren’t more young doctors choosing the primary care path?
- Hal Dietz, M.D., named the inaugural recipient of the Harrington Prize for Innovation in Medicine
- Johns Hopkins M.D./Ph.D. Student Wins U.S. Public Health Award
- Roll up your sleeves for Johns Hopkins in Action Baltimore
- Scholarship Recognition Event 2014
- Getting to the Root of Parkinson's Disease
- Read the March issue of our e-newsletter
- Watch the 2014 Match Day video
- See Lisa Cooper, SoM professor, discuss health disparities at TEDxBaltimore
- In WSJ commentary, Daniels, Rothman discuss dwindling number of grants for young scientists, why it's cause for concern
- Where First Year Medical Students Learn the Science Basics
- The common language of medicine: Human Anatomy
- 3 medicine alumni inducted into the JHU Society of Scholars
- Dung T. Le, Med '01, awarded $1 million grant for pancreatic cancer research
- USA Science and Engineering Festival: The Blog, featuring John Sotos, Med '83
- Donald Small, Med '85, & research team find experimental drug, shows promise for treatment-resistant leukemias
- Argye Hillis, Med '95, is part of team at Hopkins studying changes in empathy after stroke
- Andrew Pelczar, Med ‘99, is new general surgeon at University of Maryland Shore Surgical Care
- Troy Dinkel, Med '97, named medical director of new Total Access Urgent Care location
- Kinzler, Ph.D. '88, Velculescu, Med '96, & Vogelstein, Med '74, receive honors at American Assoc. for Cancer Research annual meeting
- Laura Sterni, Med '89, help create "Johns PeepKins" masterpiece of marshmallow Peeps
- Andrew Feinberg, Med '76, involved with new project: A Study of Twins, Separated by Orbit
- Bernard Ravina, Med '95, joins Voyager Therapeutics as VP of Clinical Development