Follow us on Twitter! @HopkinsMedAlum
Stay connected with us to get updates on alumni, students, events and other happenings at Hopkins.
2014 Scholarship Recognition Event
On April 8, the School of Medicine hosted the annual Scholarship Recognition Event, a night to bring together scholarship donors and recipients.
Genes to Society
The Johns Hopkins Genes to Society curriculum is an innovative, unique approach to medical education. Want to learn more? Watch this video series.
News & Information
- Read the March issue of our e-newsletter
- Watch the 2014 Match Day video
- Hopkins researchers go local with their Twitter flu tracking efforts
- Are mistletoe extract injections the next big thing in cancer therapy?
- See Lisa Cooper, SoM professor, discuss health disparities at TEDxBaltimore
- Hopkins School of Medicine remains 3rd in U.S. News list of top M.D. programs
- Johns Hopkins expert shares his thoughts on the legalization of marijuana
- In WSJ commentary, Daniels, Rothman discuss dwindling number of grants for young scientists, why it's cause for concern
- Tiny magnetic particles boost immune response to cancer in School of Medicine study
- Where First Year Medical Students Learn the Science Basics
- Brain Uses Serotonin To Perpetuate Chronic Pain Signals In Local Nerves
- Johns Hopkins Researcher Awarded Prestigious Wiley Prize In Biomedical Sciences
- The common language of medicine: Human Anatomy
- Improved care begins with difficult conversations, says Peter Pronovost, Med '91
- Chetan Bettegowda, Med '05: DNA Shed By Tumors Shows Promise for Non-Invasive Screening and Prognosis
- Herbert Allen, Med '70, & research team discover the underlying cause of eczema
- A Challenging Conjugation
- David Yue, Med '87, and his research team identify a key to body's use of free calcium
- It took the Internet to bring together these two Hopkins med-school alums
- Spouses dying close together has medical, social roots->Ilan Wittstein, Med '90, weighs in
- Adam Kaplin, Med '93, shares tip: 6 things not to say to someone with depression
- Mark Schlissel, Med '83, named 14th president of Univ. of Michigan
- New Law Offers Hope to HIV-Infected Patients Awaiting Organ Transplants
- Calvin Johnson, Med '92, new chief medical officer for Corizon correctional healthcare
- Phillip Storm, Med '94, appointed chief of neurosurgery at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia