Welcome to the 1963 Class Page - a great place to re-connect with your classmates and The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine!
Can you believe it's been 50 years already?
Your reunion is the perfect time to renew friendships and to return to the campus that served as home for four or more years of your life. We look forward to seeing you at the 2013 Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend, June 6-9!
Help us plan a better Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend by taking our short Biennial and Reunion questionnaire. Thank you!
Reunion To-Do List:
- Send your digital or scanned photos of past reunions to us at SOMreunion@jhmi.edu.
- Want to be involved in your reunion planning? View volunteer opportunities and sign up online.
- View more information about the upcoming Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend.
- Check out the Class Notes to see what your class has been up to!
- Begin to think about your accomplishments over the past years. You will be receiving a questionnaire from us soon as we begin to create your class Bio Book!
Update Your Contact Information
We can't keep you in the loop about the latest class events and news if we don't have your correct e-mail address, so make sure to update your information each time it changes. Update your information now.
Get the Latest School of Medicine News
Sign up to receive our monthly School of Medicine Alumni e-newsletter - it's a great way to hear about the latest Hopkins happenings!
John F. Kennedy is President. France and West Germany sign treaty of cooperation ending four centuries of conflict. The first liver transplant is performed. "March on Washington," civil rights rally is held in Washington, D.C. Dr. Martin Luther King delivers "I have a dream" speech. Beatlemania is just starting. People are watching Mister Ed and The Dick Van Dyke Show. The Smiley Face was found on anything and everything around the world.
1963 was an unforgettable year - it was the year we graduated from The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine!
2009 Reunion Events We Celebrated Together
Friday, June 5: Cocktail Buffet and Dance - Food, friends and dancing on the Turner Concourse
Saturday, June 6: Class of 1963 45th Reunion Dinner at the Renaissance Hotel - An evening of renewed friendships and great food