Insights from Paul B. Rothman, Dean and CEO
Paul B. Rothman, dean of the medical faculty & CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine, recently shared his thoughts on the importance of primary care.
Rising to the Challenge
The campaign for Johns Hopkins.
Learn more about the new campaign for Johns Hopkins.
The 6th Branch
Nick Culbertson, an Afghanistan veteran and 2nd year med student at Hopkins, donates his time to The 6th Branch.
News & Information
- Physician recounts path from Lebanese ghetto to Wilmer Eye Institute
- Hopkins undergraduate research team wins college inventors competition
- Dean Rothman shares his thoughts on the importance of primary care
- Medical schools welcome record number of students this fall
- Video coverage of the Rising to the Challenge Palo Alto event Oct. 24
- Read the October edition of our e-newsletter
- Hopkins scientists, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra collaborate on music programs
- Robert Lieberman, new JH provost
- Mari, director SOM Movement Disorder Center, on Parkinson's research
- 2013 Stethoscope Ceremony and Reception
- U.S. must restore biomedical research funding
- Denny Zeitlin, Med '64, celebrates 50th anniversary of his first album
- Hannah Carter, Med '12, receives prestigious NIH Early Independence Award
- Karen Swartz, Med '91, and her Hopkins colleagues speak about teenage depression
- Philip Cole, Med '89, named AAAS fellow with 4 other Hopkins researchers
- Dorry Segev, Med '96, argues for reversing ban on HIV-infected organs for HIV patients
- Argye Hills, Med '95, explores language recovery for stroke patients
- Howard Jones, Med '35, weighs in on future of reproductive medicine
- Maria Oliva-Hemker, Med '86, speaks out at Consumer Product Saferty hearing
- Kalyani, Med '03, and Mhaka, PhD '05, recipients of "Leading Women" award