I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine Alumni Newsletter
Read the latest issue of the School of Medicine’s monthly e-newsletter.
School of Medicine Events
Stay informed about School of Medicine events.
News & Information
- Read the October 2015 issue of our e-newsletter
- 2015 Stethoscope Ceremony
- 2015 Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend
- 2015 Scholarship Recognition Event
- Remembering Levi Watkins, Jr., M.D.
- Remembering David, T. Yue, M.D., Ph.D. ‘87
- Watch Match Day 2015
- Watch the Genes to Society video series
- Genaro Ramirez-Correa, M.D., Ph.D. (PGF 2007) and Anne Murphy, M.D. '81 - among Hopkins scientists to restore normal function in heart muscle cells of diabetic rats
- James Hildreth, M.D. - ’87, named president of Meharry Medical College
- Alan Partin, M.D. - '87, Ph.D. '89, named the inaugural Jakurski Family Director
- J. Joseph Marr, M.D. - '64, has published a book titled "Fall From Grace"
- Kelly Gebo, M.D. - '95, named first Johns Hopkins University vice provost for education
- L. Michael Brunt, M.D. - '80, elected president of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)