Request a Transcript from the School of Medicine
Charge for Transcript:
There is no charge for a transcript from The School of Medicine.
It takes approximately 5 business days to prepare and send a transcript.
A transcript request can be submitted in writing or by fax to:
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Attn: Office of the Registrar - Transcript Request
Broadway Research Building, Suite 147
733 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205-2196
Fax: (410) 955-0826
Be sure to include the following information in the request:
- Name of student or graduate at time of attendance
- Current name of student or graduate
- Year of graduation (graduates) or first year of attendance (students)
- Degree(s) earned (graduates) or degree(s) being pursued (students)
- Degree(s) for which you are requesting a transcript
- The address to which you want an official transcript mailed, if applicable *
- Your address
- Phone number (in case any questions arise)
- Original signature of graduate or student (requests received without the signature of the graduate or student will not be processed)
* Students and graduates can only receive unofficial transcripts. If an official transcript is required, the name and address of the person to whom the transcript is to be sent must be included. Official transcripts cannot be released to students or graduates under any circumstances.
Attn: Non degree students (i.e. postdoctoral fellows, special students) - include years in which coursework was taken and course titles.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of the Registrar at 410-955-3080 or by e-mail at email@example.com.