Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Please note that we no longer have a recorded prescription line, but the office will be glad to accept your medication request. For the fastest service, you should contact your pharmacy first and make certain that you do not have any unclaimed prescription refills available at your pharmacy.
To call for a renewal or a refill of prescriptions, please call the main number, 410-884-8000, and press 0 to talk to an operator. We ask that you tell us the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your email address if you are emailing us
- Your doctor or midwife who is prescribing for you
- Any allergies that you have
- The name and dosage of the medication that you need refilled or renewed
- The name and phone number of your pharmacy, and if you have it, the address and the fax number.
Prescription requests by email**, telephone or fax will be sent to the pharmacy within 24 hours. Please email** us at:
** Please note that unencrypted e-mail sent over the Internet is not secure and may not remain confidential; thus, any information sent by email is sent at the sender's own risk. We encourage the use of a fax instead.