- Introducing Dr. Dana Baras, MD, MPH
- Welcome to our newest midwife, Nora Molloy-Daly, CNM!
- Our Eldersburg Office has moved to a New Location
- ARCHIVED ARTICLES
Dr. Dana Baras graduated Magna Cum Laude from James Madison University with a degree in Business Administration, then received a Masters of Public Health degree in Epidemiology from Emory University in Atlanta, GA. While at Emory, she interned with the CDC in the Division of STD Prevention. She completed her medical degree at University of Virginia and her OB/GYN residency at Virginia Commonwealth University in Virginia. She is comfortable with high risk pregnancies and is a proponent of vaginal birth after c-section in the appropriate patients. She is familiar with a wide spectrum of OB/GYN surgeries including those robotic surgeries using the DaVinci robot. Dr. Baras joined the practice in July 2013.
Nora’s experience includes varied roles in many different places. She has provided OB/GYN care to women with high risk factors in both practice and hospital environments. While serving in the Army at the Bassett Army Community Hospital in the early 1990’s as a Charge Nurse in the Emergency Room, she earned her certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Nora is comfortable in an advanced practitioner role where she can be part of the patient’s care team, providing her patients with the best of care. She looks forward to working as a full scope midwife at Signature OB/GYN, while providing gynecologic, antepartum, and obstetric care to patients of all ages.
5961 Exchange Drive, Suite 108
Eldersburg, MD 21784
The new office is located about 2.35 miles west of the old office, off of Highway 26 (AKA Liberty Road). It is located in the 2nd row of buildings, next to the Orthopedics Associates of Central Maryland office.
- HCGH's Blinkin' Binkies at Symphony in the Woods
- Congratulations to Dr. Lahaina Hall! Certified as FACOG
- Introducing Dr. Kirkner-Vourlos!
- Chesapeake Family Magazine's 2011 Favorite Docs!
- Phyllis Campbell, M.D. - On a Mission to Make a Difference!
- Congratulations to Dr. Wenjie Sun! Dr. Sun certified as FACOG.
- Dr. Margot Watson appointed HCGH OB/GYN Chair
- A Labor of Love: Nurse midwife Jackie Notes has helped bring more than 3,000 babies into the world.
- Meet our Wellness Associate, Liz Smull, M.S., L.M.T., N.C.T.M.B., Pregnancy Massage
- Laparascopic Hysterectomies, written by Phyllis Campbell, MD
- Benefits of Care by CNMs Class, October 2012
Learn more about: