- Ask the Expert - Introducing our new Question and Answer section
- Introducing Dr. Dana Baras, MD, MPH
- Welcome to our newest midwife, Nora Molloy-Daly, CNM!
- Our Eldersburg Office has moved to a New Location
- Archived Articles
HCGH Wellness Matters: Fall 2014
Introducing our new Question and Answer section
Why do I need an annual women's health check-up, if I'm not getting a Pap? Mary Hogan, MD, FACOG addresses your question in our new section
Ask The Expert....
Howard County Health Department Baby Bumper Buy Back Bonanza
Thu, 04/03/2014 - 11:37 — dpalewicz
Join the Howard County Health Department to kick-off our week-long “Baby Bumper Buy Back Bonanza.” This life-saving initiative will encourage members of the community to return crib bumpers in exchange for an incentive or gift card. (Since June 2013, the sale of crib bumpers was banned in the State of MD)
"Baby Bumper Buy Back Bonanza"
Media & Special Guests Kick-off Event
Wednesday, April 30th, 1 p.m.
Howard County Health Department
8930 Stanford Blvd., Columbia, MD 21045
Special thanks to our partners, the Ladies Auxiliary Club of Howard County, who is fundraising and collecting the donations for the event, as well as the local Safe Kids Howard County. Should you have questions about the initiative, please contact Colleen Nester, LCSW-C at 410-313-0613 or email@example.com. We look forward to having you join us!
RSVP to Lisa de Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dana Baras, MD, MPH
Dr. Dana Baras graduated Magna Cum Laude from James Madison University with a degree in Business Administration, then received a Masters of Public Health degree in Epidemiology from Emory University in Atlanta, GA. While at Emory, she interned with the CDC in the Division of STD Prevention. She completed her medical degree at University of Virginia and her OB/GYN residency at Virginia Commonwealth University in Virginia. She is comfortable with high risk pregnancies and is a proponent of vaginal birth after c-section in the appropriate patients. She is familiar with a wide spectrum of OB/GYN surgeries including those robotic surgeries using the DaVinci robot. Dr. Baras joined the practice in July 2013.
Nora Molloy-Daly, CNM
Nora Molloy-Daly, CNM joins Signature OB/GYN with over 15 years of experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife and an additional 10 years of experience as a nurse in Labor & Delivery. Most recently, she joins us from the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, where she was a clinical instructor in the School of Nursing.
Nora’s experience includes varied roles in many different places. She has provided OB/GYN care to women with high risk factors in both practice and hospital environments. While serving in the Army at the Bassett Army Community Hospital in the early 1990s as a Charge Nurse in the Emergency Room, she earned her certification in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Nora is comfortable in an advanced practitioner role where she can be part of the patient’s care team, providing her patients with the best of care. She looks forward to working as a full scope midwife at Signature OB/GYN, while providing gynecologic, antepartum, and obstetric care to patients of all ages.
Signature OB/GYN proudly announces the relocation of our Eldersburg office to a new site. Beginning December 17th, please visit us at:
5961 Exchange Drive, Suite 108
Eldersburg, MD 21784
The new office is located about 2.35 miles west of the old office, off of Highway 26 (AKA Liberty Road). It is located in the 2nd row of buildings, next to the Orthopedics Associates of Central Maryland office.
- Dr. Phyllis Campbell teaches class about Uterine Fibroids
- HCGH's Blinkin' Binkies at Symphony in the Woods
- Congratulations to Dr. Lahaina Hall! Certified as FACOG
- Introducing Dr. Kirkner-Vourlos!
- Chesapeake Family Magazine's 2011 Favorite Docs!
- Phyllis Campbell, M.D. - On a Mission to Make a Difference!
- Congratulations to Dr. Wenjie Sun! Dr. Sun certified as FACOG.
- Dr. Margot Watson appointed HCGH OB/GYN Chair
- A Labor of Love: Nurse midwife Jackie Notes has helped bring more than 3,000 babies into the world.
- Meet our Wellness Associate, Liz Smull, M.S., L.M.T., N.C.T.M.B., Pregnancy Massage
- Laparascopic Hysterectomies, written by Phyllis Campbell, MD
- Benefits of Care by CNMs Class, October 2012
Learn more about: