Remote second opinions from physicians at Johns Hopkins are available for the following conditions and treatments:
- Cervical and lumbar disc herniation
- Cervical myelopathy
- Degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spinal cord tumors – extrinsic adult
- Spinal cord tumors – intrinsic adult
- Spinal deformity/scoliosis
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal trauma and spinal cord injury
If you do not see a condition or treatment listed here, please inquire about second opinion services related to that topic.
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins Neurosurgical Spine Center.