Remote second opinions from physicians at Johns Hopkins are available for the following conditions and treatments:
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Tumors – Extrinsic Adult
- Spinal Cord Tumors – Intrinsic Adult
- Spinal Deformity/Scoliosis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury
If you do not see a condition or treatment listed here, please inquire about second opinion services related to that topic.
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins Neurosurgical Spine Center.