Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
To inspire original ideas and innovative approaches to metastatic cancer research and treatment, philanthropist John G. Rangos, Sr. created the Rangos Award for Creativity in Cancer Discovery.
Open to currently enrolled full-time trainees at any division of The Johns Hopkins University including undergraduate, graduate and medical students, residents and fellows, the Rangos Award is bestowed annually to participating individuals with new and innovative approaches to metastatic cancer research and treatment.
- First place: $25,000 and the Rangos Award for Creativity in Cancer Discovery
- Second place: $12,500
- Third place: $6,250
- Fourth place: $3,150
- Fifth place: $1,500
The Rangos Award in the News
- Creativity fuels ideas for cancer cures (January 23, 2012)
- Johns Hopkins finalists to compete for top award in creative thinking competition to cure metastatic cancer (January 6, 2012)
- Ellen Beth Levitt: email@example.com, 410-955-5307
Requests to Speak with Mr. Rangos
- Jack Horner: firstname.lastname@example.org