Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Clinical Director: Russell L. Margolis, M.D.
The clinical mission of the Johns Hopkins Schizophrenia Center is to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for individuals with schizophrenia and related disorders, including schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and Psychosis NOS. We provide consultations, second opinions and options for on-going treatment both inpatient and outpatient at two locations - The Johns Hopkins Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. The outpatient clinics are organized by age group - adult services as well as those for children, adolescents and young adults.
We recognize the central role of families in the process of diagnosis and treatment and the right of every patient to receive the finest quality medical care in an atmosphere of honesty and respect.
Consultative, Second Opinion, and Evaluation Services
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic (EPIC) - Consults - Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Neuropsychological Evaluations - Johns Hopkins Hospital
Treatment Settings and Services
- Acute Inpatient Unit - Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus
- Day Hospital (Partial Hospitalization) - Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus
Chronic Ongoing Care
- Adult Schizophrenia Clinic - Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic (EPIC) - Treatment - Johns Hopkins Bayview
To make an appointment at any of the clinics or to get more information call 410-955-5212.