Director of Clinical Programs: Karen Swartz, M.D.
Clinical care at the Mood Disorders Center is provided with an extensive specialty service that includes inpatient units, a day hospital, and consult and on-going care clinics. Senior faculty provide direct patient care along with a team of nurses, social workers, and occupational therapists who are dedicated to mood disorders.
Select a link below for descriptions and contact information for each type of clinical services:
- Adult Inpatient Unit
- Adolescent/Young Adult Inpatient Unit
- Day Hospital
- Adult Consultation Clinic
- Women's Mood Disorders Center
- Adult Mood Disorders Residents' Clinic
- Mood Disorders Clinic at Bayview
- Brain Stimulation: ECT and rTMS
If you do not find the what you need on these pages, call 410-955-5212