Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Click on links below to view slide show presentations (PDF format)
9 - 9:30 am
Registration & continental breakfast
9:30 - 9:45 am
Welcome: Conference Overview and Goals
9:45 - 10:15 am
Keynote presentation: 'Maintenance of Cognitive Skills'
- Constantine Lyketsos, M.D., M.H.S., Director, Memory and Alzheimer's Treatment Center' Chair of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins Bayview
10:15 - 10:45 am
'Enhancing Cognitive Performance'
- Miriam Z. Mintzer, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
10:45 - 11:15 am
'Resilience and Healthy Coping Styles'
- Ann Morrison, Ph.D., R.N., Research Associate, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Director of the Family and Caregiver Program, John Hopkins Memory and Alzheimer's Treatment Center
11:15 - 11:30 am
Break: exhibitors and networking
11:30 a. - Noon
'In-Home Activities for Cognitively Challenged Individuals'
- Stephen Vozella, B.A., ACC, Director of Activities and Volunteer, Copper Ridge Institute
Noon - 1 pm
1 - 1:30 pm
In-Home Functional Skills and Safety Issues
- Deny Stiassny, MS, OTR/L, Clinical Coordinator, Special Programs Rehabilitation Department, Johns Hopkins Bayview