Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Director: Jason Brandt, Ph.D., ABPP
The Medical Psychology Clinic offers a full range of psychological services for adults. These include:
- Psychological and neuropsychological assessment
- Consultation with physicians, other health professionals, educators, social service agencies and attorneys
- Counseling of medical patients
- Individual and couples psychotherapy
We serve patients with a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Memory disorders
- Cognitive impairment due to brain injury or neurological disease
- Emotional and behavioral disorders
- Relationship problems
- Stress-related disorders
- Learning disabilities and attention-deficit disorder
- Problems adhering to medical treatment regimens
- Problems adjusting to chronic illness
- Alcohol and other substance abuse
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Brandy Williams at (410) 955-3268.
Medical Psychology Clinics
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Meyer Building, Suite 218
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore MD 21287-7218
Phone (410) 955-3268
Fax (410) 955-0504
DIRECTIONS to The Johns Hopkins Hospital.We are located on the second floor (Suite 218) of the Meyer Building at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.