I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Home > Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences > Specialty Areas > Child and Adolescent Psychiatry > Patient Information > Outpatient Programs > JH Bayview Campus
Outpatient Clinics and Programs
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry | Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Children, adolesecents, and young adults are treated at Johns Hopkins Bayview Psychiatry in a variety of settings from emergency care to intensive outpatient programs, outpatient clinics, and community programs that reach into the neighborhoods and schools.
Outpatient appointments are made through each of the individual clinics or programs. Find more information about each by choosing from the list below:
- Children's Center
- Co-Occuring Disorders in Adolescence Program (CODA)
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic
- General Child Psychiatry Outpatient Clinc
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescents
- Latino Family Clinic
- Mobile Treatment
- Mood Disorders in Adolescents and Young Adults (MAP)
- Preschool Clinical Programs
- Psychiatric Rehabiliation Program
- School-Based Mental Health Services
For general information and referrals for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Bayview call 410-550-0104.