Postdoctoral research fellowships are available in in a stimulating, productive program with excellent resources. Prepare as an independent investigator.
Testing medications, verbal & behavioral therapies (esp. incentive/motivation-based), and combinations; psychiatric comorbidity research; addiction & pregnancy/women. Opioid, cocaine, tobacco, mixed/other dependencies.
Behavioral & clinical pharmacology of abused drugs (abuse liability, self-administration, cognitive function, neuroimaging); anti-drug-abuse medications development. Opioids, cocaine, anxiolytics, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine.
Start Date: Flexible, some now.
Eligibility - U.S. citizen, permanent resident. A broad range of backgrounds are appropriate — from clinical/counseling to experimental/neuroscience.
NIH stipend levels:
|Years of experience||Stipend|
|7 or more||$51,552|
Baltimore, Maryland 21224-6823
Telephone (410) 550-0451
Current Postdoctoral Fellows
- Denis G. Antoine, M.D., Psychiatrist
- Natalie R. Bruner, Ph.D., Behavioral Pharmacologist
- Kelly Dunn, Ph.D., Behavioral Pharmacologist
- Dan Evatt, Ph.D., Clinical Research Scientist
- Katherine MacLean, Ph.D., Experimental Psychologist
- Erin McClure, Ph.D., Behavioral Pharmacologist
- Porche Henry, Ph.D., Behavioral Pharmacologist
- Rebecca Schacht, Ph.D., Clinical Research Scientist