Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Children, adolesecents, and young adults are treated at Bayview in a variety of settings from emergency care to intensive outpatient programs, outpatient clinics, and community programs that reach into neighborhoods and schools. Inpatient psychiatric treatment for children and adolesecents is provided at the Broadway Campus of The Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center.
Outpatient appointments are made through each of the individual clinics or programs. Find more information about each by choosing from the list below. Download brochure
General Information and Referrals: 410-550-0104
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Unit (located in the Bloomberg Children Center at the Johns Hopkins Hospital)
- Case Management
- Children's Center Intensive Outpatient Program
- Co-Occuring Disorders in Adolescence Program (CODA)
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic
- General Child Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescents
- Latino Family Clinic
- Mobile Treatment
- Mood Disorders in Adolescents and Young Adults (MAP)
- Preschool Clinical Programs
- Psychiatric Rehabiliation Program
- School-Based Mental Health Services
Find more child, adolescent and transitional age outpatient services at Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus