Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Adult psychiatric treatment at Bayview occurs in a variety of settings from emergency care to inpatient units, outpatient clinics, and community programs to support recovery. Building on a long tradition of serving the comprehensive needs of the community, Bayview Psychiatry also has a number of specialty areas including chronic mental illness, substance use disorders, geriatric psychiatry, neuropsychiatry (dementia, Alzheimer's disease and traumatic brain injury), sleep disorders, and behavioral medicine — the interface between psychiatry and other areas of medicine (e.g., burns, cardiovascular disease, chronic pain).
Appointments are made through each of the individual clinics. Click on the links below for more information about each or call:
General Information and Referrals: 410-550-0104
- General Inpatient Psychiatry Unit
- Lakeside Medical Psychiatry Unit (Johns Hopkins Bayview Care Center)
- Anxiety Disorders Clinic
- Adult Autism and Developmental Disabilities Center
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine Clinic
- Brain Injury Clinic
- Clozapine Clinic
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic
- General Outpatient Clinic
- Geriatric Psychiatry Clinic
- Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
- Memory and Alzheimer’s Treatment Center
- Mood Disorders Clinic
- Obesity Behavioral Medicine Clinic
- Perinatal Mood Disorders Clinic
- Schizophrenia Clinic
Community Recovery Support
- Access to Wellness
- Case Management
- Creative Alternatives
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adults
- Mobile Treatment
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation - Wellness, Employment, Housing
Find more adult psychiatric outpatient services at Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus