Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jeff Jacobson, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Brain Cancer, Brain Tumors, Cervical Spine Trauma, Neurological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery, Skull Base Tumors, Spinal Fusion, Spinal Reconstruction, Spinal Trauma ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery
Appointment Phone: 301-896-6069
4927 Auburn Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Dr. Jacobson's career spans 30 years of neurosurgical practice in the Bethesda and Washington D.C. area, focusing on both cranial and spinal problems. He has a special interest in skull base tumors, especially acoustic neuromas, as well as cervical arthroplasty, cervical spinal trauma management and spinal reconstruction.
He received his medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine and completed his residency in neurosurgery at the George Washington University Hospital.
Dr. Jacobson practices at 4927 Auburn Avenue in Bethesda. To make an appointment, please call 301-896-6069
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (1977)
- George Washington University Hospital / Neurosurgery (1983)
- American Board of Neurological Surgery / Neurological Surgery (1988)
Activities & Honors
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 1988
- American Medical Association, 1983
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, 1983
- Medical Society of the District of Columbia, 1983
- Montgomery County Medical Society, 1983
- Washington Academy of Neurosurgery, 1984