Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Erik Ryan Su, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Chinese
Expertise: Anesthesiology , Critical Care
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Erik Ryan Su is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He specializes in critical care medicine.
Dr. Su earned his M.D. at the Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2001. He performed residencies in pediatrics and child and adolescent psychiatry at Children''s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Additionally, he completed two fellowships in pediatric critical care medicine, one at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York and a second at Children''s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
He is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric critical care medicine by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School (2001)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh-UPMC / Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2002)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh-UPMC / Pediatrics (2004)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2006)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh-UPMC / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (2010, 2017)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2004, 2017)