I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Sameer Dhalla, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Fecal Incontinence, Gastroenterology, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Gastroparesis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Motility Disorders, Neurogastroenterology, Reflux and Burning ...read more
Request an Appointment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-933-7495
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Dhalla specializes in neurogastroenterology, GI motility, esophageal disorders, gastroparesis, IBS, fecal incontinence, acid reflux and GERD.
He joins our faculty after completing a clinical and postdoctoral fellowship in GI at Johns Hopkins and a Master in Health Science (MHS) from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Dhalla has authored numerous peer-reviewed publications and book chapters and is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine (2005)
- New York University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Gastroenterology and Hepatology (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)
Videos & Media
Recent News Articles and Media Coverage
A Lot of Nerve, Inside Tract (Summer, 2015)