Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Shalini Chandra, M.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-8956
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Howard County Emergency Medical Services
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Shalini Chandra is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is internal medicine. Dr. Chandra is also a hospitalist at Johns Hopkins.
She earned her M.D. from the Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed her residency at Detroit Medical Center.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Wayne State University School Of Medicine (2001)
- Detroit Medical Center / Medicine and Pediatrics (2005)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
Activities & Honors
- Faculty Scholar and Project Award, Osler Center for Clinical Excellence at Johns Hopkins, 2012
- Emerging Women’s Leadership Program, Office of Women in Science and Medicine at Johns Hopkins, 2012