I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Joseph Anthony Vassallo, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases, Internal Medicine
Cardiology and Internal Medicine, PA
Appointment Phone: 301-656-9070
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Joseph A. Vassallo is a cardiologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Vassallo is board certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He practices out of Cardiology and Internal Medicine, located in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Dr. Vassallo has expertise in cardiovascular disease, arrhythmia evaluation and internal medicine.
Dr. Vassallo earned his medical degree from State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at New England Medical Center.
Dr. Vassallo is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (1979)
- New England Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1982)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1982)
Activities & Honors
- American College of Cardiology