Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Seema Arun Mehta, M.D., M.S.
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1900
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Seema Arun Mehta is a faculty member at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is infectious diseases.
Dr. Mehta earned her M.D. at SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Tufts Medical Center and performed a fellowship in infectious diseases at the UCLA School of Medicine.
She serves on the faculty of the Transplant and Oncology Infectious Diseases Program.
- MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (2008)
- Tufts Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2011)
- UCLA School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)