Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Keith A Hunter, M.D.
Expertise: Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, PhysicalMedicineandRehabilitation, Rehabilitation
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Howard County Anesthesia Associates
Appointment Phone: 410-730-0099
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
Medical Arts Building Suite 004
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Keith A. Hunter is a clinical associate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology. He is a member of the Howard County General Hospital Anesthesia team.
He earned his M.D. from the Howard University College of Medicine. He completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and an anesthesiology residency at University of Maryland Medical Center.
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Howard University College of Medicine (1981)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1987)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Anesthesiology (1993)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (1995)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (1988)