Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Philip Alfred Di Carlo, M.D.
Director of Breast Imaging, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-4100
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
His areas of expertise include mammography, breast tomosynthesis (3D mammography), breast ultrasound, breast MRI and image guided breast biopsy.
- Director of Breast Imaging, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine (2006)
- Stony Brook University Medical Center / Radiology (2011)
- Stony Brook University Medical Center / Breast Imaging (2012)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2011)