Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Oluwaseun O Falade-Nwulia, M.B.B.S., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Yoruba
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Blalock Specialty Clinic
Appointment Phone: 443-997-1900
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Oluwaseun O. Falade-Nwulia is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include infectious disease.
Dr. Falade-Nwulia earned her M.B.B.S. from the University of Ibadan Medical School College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She performed fellowships in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins and a fellowship in critical care medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MBBS, University of Ibadan College of Medicine (2001)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2012)
- NIH Critical Care Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)