I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sean Agbor-Enoh, M.D., Ph.D.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, Bayang, French, Pidgin
Expertise: General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Howard County General Hospital
5755 Cedar Lane
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Dr. Sean Agbor-Enoh is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise include pulmonary and critical care medicine.
He received his M.D. from the University of Cameroon. He completed his residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and performed a fellowship in pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University Of Cameroon (2002)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Medicine (2011)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine (2015)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2016)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2015)
Research & Publications
Agbor-Enoh S, Fessler HE. "Lie down and breathe." Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2014 Sep;11(7):1155-8. doi: 10.1513/AnnalsATS.201402-073CC.