Research & Publications +
1. George S, Pili R, Carducci MA, Kim JJ. The Role of Immunotherapy in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma. Submitted to JNCCN
2. Kim JJ, Vaziri SA, Rini BI, Elson P, Garcia JA, Wirka R, Dreicer R, Ganapathi MK, Ganapathi, R. Association of VEGF and VEGFR2 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms with Hypertension and Clinical Outcome in Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Patients Treated With Sunitinib. Published online Aug 2011. Cancer
3. Kim JJ, Keizman D, Denmeade SR, Antonarakis ES. The unfolding treatment landscape for men with castration-resistant prostate cancer. Clin. Invest. 2011 1(11), 1533-1544
4. Chaux A, Schultz L, Albadine R, Hicks J, Kim JJ, Allaf ME, et al. "Immunoexpression Status and Prognostic Value of mTOR and Hypoxia-Induced Pathway Members in Papillary Cell Renal Cell Carcinomas. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. Accepted.
5. Schultz L, Chaux A, Albadine R, Hicks, J, Kim JJ, De Marzo AM, Allaf ME, Carducci MA, Rodriguez R, Hammers H, Argani P, Reuter VE, Netto GJ. Immunoexpression Status and Prognostic Value of mTOR and Hypoxia-induced Pathway Members in Primary and Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinomas. Am. J. Surg. Pathology 2011; 35(10):1549-56.
6. Keijman D. Huang P. Eisenberger MA, Pili R, Kim JJ, Antonarakis ES, Hammers H, Carducci MA. Angiotensin system inhibitors and outcome of sunitinib treatment in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinioma: A retrospective examination. Eur J Cancer 2011 May18 [Epub ahead of print]
7. Keizman D, Huang P, Antonarakis ES, Sinibaldi V, Carducci MA, Denmeade S, Kim JJ, WalczakJ, Eisenberger MA. The change of PSA doubling time and its association with disease progression in patients with biochemically relapsed prostate cancer treated with intermittent androgen deprivation. Prostate. 2011 Mar 22 [Epub ahead of print].
8. Kim JJ, Redman B. Chapter 15. Kidney Cancer: Tumor Board Review Guideline and Case Reviews in Oncology. Demos Medical 2011
9. SA Vaziri, Kim JJ, MK Ganapathi, R Ganapathi. VEGF Polymorphisms: role in Response and Toxicity of TKIs. Current Oncology Reports. 2010; 12(2): 102-108
10. Kim JJ, Rini BI, Hansel DE. Von Hippel Lindau Syndrome. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 2010;685:228-49.
11. Kim JJ, BI Rini. Recent advances in molecularly targeted therapy in advanced renal cell carcinoma. Therapy. 2009; 6(3): 309-320
12. Hangai M. Kitaya N. Xu J. Chan CK. Kim JJ. Werb Z. Ryan SJ. Brooks PC. Matrix metalloproteinase-9-dependent exposure of a cryptic migratory control site in collagen is required before retinal angiogenesis. American Journal of Pathology. 2002; 161(4):1429-37
13. Xu J. Rodriguez D. Petitclerc E. Kim JJ. Hangai M. Moon YS. Davis GE. Brooks PC. Proteolytic exposure of a cryptic site within collagen type IV is required for angiogenesis and tumor growth in vivo. Journal of Cell Biology. 2001; 154(5):1069-79