Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Lauren Mills Bolding, D.D.S.
Expertise: Dental Implants, Dentistry , Dentistry and Oral Surgery, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 443-997-6467
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Bolding is a clinical associate in the Johns Hopkins Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University in 2009, and completed the prosthodontics residency program at the University of Maryland Baltimore in 2012. Then, Dr. Bolding completed a one year fellowship at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center focusing on maxillofacial prosthetics and dental oncology.
A board certified prosthodontist, Dr. Bolding treats patients with oral and maxillofacial cancer. Her other areas of expertise include maxillofacial prosthetics, cosmetic Dentistry, dental implants, restorative dentistry, and temporomandibular disorders.
- Clinical Associate
- DDS, New York University College of Dentistry (2009)
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry / Prosthodontics (2012)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center / Prosthodontics (2013)
- American Board of Prosthodontics / Prosthodontics (2012)
Activities & Honors
- Joseph B. Barron Award, Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics, 2013
- Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists