Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Donald E Garland, D.O.
Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Expertise: Contraception, Gynecology and Obstetrics, High Risk OB, Hysteroscopy, Obstetrics, Pregnancy, Childbirth, Women's Reproductive Health
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 443-997-0400
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Dr. Donald Garland is an instructor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Garland is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Garland earned his doctor of osteopathic medicine from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Garland is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Instructor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
Departments / Divisions
- DO; Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center (1976)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology (1981)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology / Obstetrics And Gynecology (1984)
Activities & Honors
- American Congress of Obstetricians