Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Ted Avi Gerstenblith, M.D.
Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Expertise: Adult Psychiatry
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Appointment Phone: 410-955-5212
600 N. Wolfe Street
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Avi Gerstenblith is an instructor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His areas of clinical expertise includes consultation-liaison psychiatry.
Dr. Gerstenblith earned his M.D. from Johns Hopkins. He completed his residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital. He performed a fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Psychiatry (2013)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Psychosomatic Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychiatry (2013, 2017)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology / Psychosomatic Medicine (2015, 2017)